July 30, 2021
Membership in TTRA says to the global community that you strive to meet the same exceptional standards regardless if you work in academia, for a destination, or as a provider of tourism research and marketing solutions.
TTRA is proud to welcome the following new members:
- Jessica Frahm, Arkansas Dept of Parks, Heritage & Tourism
- Angie Brady, Fayetteville Area CVB
- David Nash, Fayetteville Area CVB
- Faith Rex, SMS Research & Marketing Services, Inc
- Casey Moran, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Sean Keliiholokai, West Hollywood Travel + Tourism Board
- Tom Kiely, West Hollywood Travel + Tourism Board
- Jeff Morris, West Hollywood Travel + Tourism Board
- Kelsey Blevins, Zartico
- Esra Calvert, Zartico
- Mary Flynn, Zartico
Few industries are as dynamic or exciting as travel and tourism. Every day, it’s being reimagined and remade by tectonic shifts in culture, economics, and technology.
As the travel and tourism ecosystem transforms, professionals across the industry and around the world want quality research on which to make informed decisions. The Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA) is where they find it. For more than 45 years, TTRA has been the industry’s go-to for evidence-based, global data and analysis.
The association unites the travel and tourism research community: university academics, professional practitioners, and users of research – so they can network, collaborate, and ideate in person and across borders.