The Canadian Chapter of TTRA is dedicated to individuals interested in advancing the quality and effectiveness of tourism research and marketing and fosters the value and use of research in the marketing, planning, and development of tourism in Canada.
We are a non-profit organization with the following objectives:
- To serve as a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among members in research, marketing and planning through publications, conferences, and networking;
- To encourage professional development and cooperation between producers and users of travel research;
- To facilitate access to sources of information to support research efforts, and to collect and disseminate research of interest to the travel and tourism industry;
- To support the continual improvement and availability of timely and relevant research for the travel and tourism industry;
- To foster the development of travel and tourism research and related curricula in post-secondary programs; and
- To promote the development and application of professional research in the travel and tourism industry.
The Canada Chapter is composed of all Canadian Provinces and Territories.
Membership of the Canada Chapter is free once you join TTRA International – simple check the box on the application form, which you can access from the link on the right-hand side of this page.
For information about the Canada chapter, please email canada@TTRA.com.