Leaders in travel and tourism make decisions based on what they learn at Marketing Outlook Forum.
The travel industry is changing quickly. Be part of the momentum at the travel industry’s leading forecasting event – the 2019 Marketing Outlook Forum – being held October 7 to 9, 2019 in Bethesda/Washington DC at the Bethesda Hyatt Regency.
Six BIG Reasons to Attend MOF 2019.
- The Economic Outlook. Presented by Adam Sacks, Tourism Economics.
- The Consumer Outlook. Presented by J. Walker Smith, Kantar.
- The Executive Roundtable. Guest executives include Chris Davidson, MMGY Global; Jessie States, Meeting Professionals International; Darren Dunn, Entrada Insights.
- Sector Forecasts and Updates. 2019 MOF to feature sector outlook for Accommodations, Attractions, Leisure Travel, and International Inbound Travel.
- Market Forecasts and Updates. 2019 MOF to feature market outlooks for Population Demographics, LGTBQ Industry, Student Travel, and Heritage Travel.
- The MOF Sentiment Index. Take part in the next edition of the MOF Sentiment Index captured and released during the conference. Exciting poll sessions where you will help create the outlook for 2020.
For more information, navigate the menu on the right.