Please see below for current Career and RFP listings. Please check back often to view all open opportunities.
|organization||location||position||closing date||career details (click to view)|
|Visit Fort Worth||Fort Worth, Texas||Director of Research||2018-05-17|
POSITION REPORTS TO: Vice President-Marketing
EXEMPT OR NON-EXEMPT: Exempt (Professional)
SUMMARY OF BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position will use data from many sources to help the Visit Fort Worth team make the best decisions to market the destination to potential visitors, compete for convention and FIT business and, communicate our results to stakeholders.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage a portfolio of research tools that document performance for activities related to advertising, economic impact, visitor arrivals, visitor spending and more.
• Fulfill Sales team members’ requests for information about specific customers and competitors that strengthen bids for conventions and meetings
• Work with research staff at Texas Tourism, DFW International Airport, and other partners to collect additional data to help team members achieve goals.
• Proactively identify and communicate trends in tourism and the broader sales and marketing environment
• Gather real-time data from a variety of sources including PACE reports, booking windows and historical data to identify future trends in hotel and attraction demand.
• Proactively identify facts, trends, and data related to all aspects of our business that illustrate Visit Fort Worth performance and advantages over competitors.
• Be on the cutting edge of tourism research tools by networking with researchers at other marketing organizations and attending relevant conferences.
• Generate accurate, attractive reports for staff, Board, stakeholders and others as needed.Qualifications:
Education – Bachelor degree required.
Experience – Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field preferred. Experience generating infographics is a plus.
Special skills – Strong attention to detail and high level of organization. Demonstrated ability to analyze large amounts of information into executive reports. Proficiency in Excel required. Ability to create information graphics a plus. Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment. Service-oriented approach to work.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work conditions involve irregular hours subject to varying, unpredictable situations while coordinating multiple projects and priorities. The ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties is required. The position requires occasional travel off job site
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WORK OF OTHERS: None
Sitting – Constant
Standing – Frequent
Walking – Occasional
Lifting – Occasional (heavy, 50 lbs.)
Carrying – Occasional (heavy, 50 lbs.)
Pushing – Occasional (heavy, 50 lbs.)
Pulling – Occasional (heavy, 50 lbs.)
Reaching – Frequent
Handling – Frequent
Kneeling – Rare
Stooping – Rare
Crouching – Rare
Bending – OccasionalVisit website for job details: Click Here
Download job description: Click Here
|organization||type||opportunity||closing date||RFP Details (click to view)|
Get access to qualified professional tourism researchers, marketers and students worldwide.
Recruiting new talent is an investment of time and money – so be sure you invest wisely. TTRA’s career and RFP advertising services reach elite tourism research and marketing professionals around the world. TTRA’s breadth of membership means that your posting will be viewed by candidates with a wide variety of skills. Whether you are looking for an analyst, a director of marketing, an associate professor of hotel management or the like, TTRA wants to help you succeed in hiring the people (organizations) you need to meet your business needs.
We look forward to helping!
To Post a Career or RFP.
Career and RFP postings are uploaded as they are received and remain on the TTRA website for 30 days.
Notice of new postings will be sent to TTRA members and tourism colleagues no more than once per week by email and social media.
The cost to post a career or RFP depends on one’s level of membership:
- TTRA Partner, Organization or Lifetime member – post Careers and RFPs for FREE
- TTRA Premier and Standard member – post Careers for $50 USD and RFPs for FREE
- Non-Members – post Careers and RFPs for $100 USD
To post a career or RFP, please click on the button on the right and fill out the form. If payment is required, you will be redirected to a payment page. The posting will appear within one business day (of being submitted or of payment being received).