Career / RFP Boards
Please see below for current Career and RFP listings. Please check back often to view all open opportunities.
|organization||location||position||closing date||career details (click to view)|
|Downs & St. Germain Research||Remote or In-person/hybrid (Physical location is Tallahassee, FL)||Research Analyst||2023-06-20|
Downs & St. Germain Research, a national tourism market research firm, seeks a researcher to help lead its growth. Downs & St. Germain Research focuses on providing clients market research with strategic recommendations. Clients are largely tourism based.
The Project Manager works with a small team and data collection staff to execute surveys and focus groups. Surveys are mainly completed via in-person interviews and online. Focus groups are completed in-person and online. These projects can vary widely depending on the issue the research is designed to address. The Project Manager is responsible for data collection, analysis, summary and presentation of research results. This process includes but is not limited to:
Position has remote and hybrid remote/in-person options. Full time, salaried position. Wages will vary based on experience.
Immediate opening available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year, based on experience
Work Location: Remote or Hybrid (in-person/remote; our physical office is in Tallahassee, FL)Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will possess:
Experience with the following software a plus:
Visit website for job details: Click Here
|organization||type||opportunity||closing date||RFP Details (click to view)|
|Destinations International||RFP||Research Study||2023-06-12|
DI looks to craft the next iteration of one of its signature studies, Destination Promotion: An Engine of Economic Development. To expand on the work from 2014, this study will evaluate what happens to a region when tourism is at its peak and the effect this has on its surrounding areas. This report will become the centerpiece of explaining destination promotion as a catalyst for community vitality.
This report will evaluate the following four (4) core areas within a destination.
· Visitor spending values and behaviors.
· Destination attendance and visitation behaviors.
· Occupancy revenue.
· Consumer spending values and habits.
The report seeks to accomplish the following.
· Show the impact not only to the traditional tourism benefactors (accommodations, restaurants, attractions) who obviously benefit, but also the many nontraditional tourism benefactors throughout a destination who are often ignored in this type of research. (See DI Industry Brief: If They Value You, They Will Fund You.)
· Identify social and cultural benefactors of destination promotion as well as economic.
· Providing destination organizations with evidence that a community that invests in destination promotion is performing at a higher level in the competitive landscape.RFP Link: Click Here File: Click Here
Get access to qualified professional tourism researchers, marketers and students worldwide.
Recruiting new talent is an investment of time and money – so be sure you invest wisely. TTRA’s career and RFP advertising services reach elite tourism research and marketing professionals around the world. TTRA’s breadth of membership means that your posting will be viewed by candidates with a wide variety of skills. Whether you are looking for an analyst, a director of marketing, an associate professor of hotel management or the like, TTRA wants to help you succeed in hiring the people (organizations) you need to meet your business needs.
We look forward to helping!
To Post a Career or RFP.
Career and RFP postings are uploaded as they are received and remain on the TTRA website for 30 days.
Notice of new postings will be sent to TTRA members and tourism colleagues no more than once per week by email and social media.
The cost to post a career or RFP depends on one’s level of membership:
- TTRA Partner, Organization or Lifetime member – post Careers and RFPs for FREE
- TTRA Premier and Standard member – post Careers for $50 USD per posting and RFPs for FREE
- Non-Members – post Careers and RFPs for $100 USD per posting
To post a career or RFP, please click on the button on the right and fill out the form. If payment is required, you will be redirected to a payment page. The posting will appear within one business day (of being submitted or of payment being received).