- This event has passed.
UberMedia is now Near – Webinar
September 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Learn how Destinations Use our Data & What New Innovations are Coming!
UberMedia is now Near! What does that mean? More solutions and applications for mobile location data in tourism on a global level – and we can’t wait to show you! UberMedia provides data to over 250 destinations worldwide, and now as part of Near, we have more innovations and datasets we’ll be launching. How do destinations use our data? What trends are we seeing?
Join the Tourism Team from Near to learn about:
- Global/International Data Coverage
- Using our Data to Estimate Tourism Visitor Volumes
- Relocation Data (where are people moving from/to using San Francisco as an example)
- Tourism Measurement and Attribution
- Advertising to Audiences you Create with our Datasets
- Outbound Tourism (where are people who live in Destination X traveling to?)
- How Workers Impact City Visitation
- Enriching your First-Party Data – such as email addresses
Date and Time: September 14, 2021, 3:00 pm Eastern time
Cost: Members $0; Nonmembers $30
Evan Saunders is Vice President of Global Tourism & Hospitality at Near (formerly UberMedia), a leading mobile data analytics and business intelligence company focused on location analysis. Near works with destinations and companies small and large around the world, providing them data and insights on their visitors. Over 250 destinations use Near data for visitation insights. Prior to Near and UberMedia, Evan founded Attract China, a tourism marketing company focused on Chinese travelers coming to America, and ran it as CEO over a four-year period, servicing 250 clients, speaking at over 30 conferences worldwide, and winning multiple industry-leading awards, including HSMAI’s Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds. An avid traveler and club sandwich enthusiast, Evan documents his adventures on his blog, ClubSandwichReviews.com.