- This event has passed.
TTRA Partner Webinar with Epsilon
September 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Join us Wednesday, September 21st at 2:00 PM ET for this FREE webinar with TTRA Partner Epsilon.
From Destination Marketing to Management: Drive Desired Outcomes for Your Destination
Each destination is unique, and so are the challenges it faces. DMOs struggle to attract the right visitors causing many disruptions for their community:
- Overcrowded attractions and bad visitor experiences
- Unsteady visitation waves between peak and off-season
- Disproportionate visitor count and economic impact
Whether your goal is to bring in eco-friendly travelers or increase mid-week stay, destination marketers are tasked with more than just driving visitation; more importantly, driving the best visitors and values for their community.
During this educational session, we will discuss how to build an outcome-driven destination marketing strategy, identify and attract visitors that will help achieve your goals, and prove your marketing program created a positive impact and growth for your destination.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Connecting the dots:
- What is first-, second-, third- and zero-party data
- How to gain a deeper understanding of travelers
- Creating the connections:
- How to combine data and technology to reach the best visitors
- How to maximize efficiency by reaching real people, not profiles
- Fostering long-lasting relationships:
- How to measure the true impact of every marketing dollar spent for stakeholders
- How to create persistency and market to your visitors based on their preferences in real-time
DATE: Wednesday, September 21 at 2:00 PM ET
REGISTRATION: Registration is FREE for everyone. TTRA Members receive access to the recording.
Vice President of Travel and Tourism
David Chastain currently serves as the Vice President of Travel and Tourism at Epsilon. In his role, he helps destination marketing organizations and travel brands prove value to all stakeholders by helping them adopt a philosophy of proactive accountability. He has extensive experience in helping retail, consumer goods, restaurant, and automotive brands identify their best customers and prospects to increase incremental revenue. That same experience, when applied to tourism, allows destinations to learn how to unlock more value from their visitors to increase economic impact in the communities they serve. David is an avid speaker at industry events, some of which include TTRA, Digital Travel, and eTourism, while also serving on the Board of Directors of US Travel Association. Prior to joining Epsilon, David worked at AOL, where he led the southeast regional expansion of Patch.com. David lives in Georgia and spends his free time with his family and barbequing on his Big Green Egg grill.