2nd Annual NETTRA Conference
January 20, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
We are delighted to announce the 2nd Annual NorthEast Chapter of the Travel and Tourism Research Association (NETTRA) Conference to be held on January 20th, 2022.
NETTRA, a regional chapter of TTRA, has recently been re-established to bring together academic and professional tourism researchers located in or with interests in the Northeastern United States.
The 2nd Annual NETTRA Conference will provide a networking platform for industry professionals and academic scholars in the region and spotlight travel and tourism industry practices and research. The conference will be delivered VIRTUALLY.
Please register using the following link: https://nettraconference.rsvpify.com
The conference program features:
- Keynote speeches from tourism researchers and professionals in the Northeastern region of the United States.
- Industry and academic roundtable discussions
- Three-minute research presentations – Three Minute Thesis (3MT) format
- Networking opportunities for tourism researchers and professionals
- Mentorship opportunities for graduate students
Conference to be held on January 20th, 2022 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EST)
|October 13th, 2021||Call for abstracts is launched|
|December 10th, 2021||Abstracts due|
|December 22nd, 2021||Acceptance of Abstracts notification|
|January 20th, 2022||Conference (8:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
Call for Abstracts
The research colloquium will feature three-minute research presentations. We invite abstract submissions from tourism researchers, especially graduate students. There will be scholarship opportunities for the graduate students to cover their registration fees. Please refer to the submission format below. A detailed call for abstracts coming soon!
Please submit your abstract HERE
- The length of each submission should be between 500 words and 1,500 words. The cover page and references are not included in the word limit.
- The cover page includes the title of the paper as well as names, complete addresses, phone numbers, and emails of all authors.
- In the preparation of the submission, the formatting of tables, figures, references, and acknowledgments should follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th Edition).
- All submissions must be written in English.
- All submissions must be in Microsoft Word (version 2003 or later) format.
- For each accepted submission, at least one author must register for the NETTRA Conference, and present at the colloquium.