The Travel and Tourism Research Association awards program was developed to encourage and recognize excellence in the field of travel and tourism research and marketing. Entrants are judged on quality, originality, creativity, usefulness, results, and benefits to the travel and tourism industry.
Awards will be announced at the 2020 TTRA International Conference in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Winners will be notified by Friday, May 8, 2020
2020 Award Chair:
Dr. Carla Barbieri, North Carolina State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Award Opportunities:
Award opportunities for the 2020 TTRA International Conference include: (submission required)
- J. Desmond Slattery Award (Academic Award)
- DK Shifflet Award for Research Excellence (Practitioner Award)
- Keeling Dissertation Award (Academic Award)
- Chapter Achievement Award
- Distinguished Researcher Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
These awards will be decided by committee members and awarded at the conference: (no submission is necessary)
- Charles R. Goeldner Article of Excellence Award
- Best Research Paper Award
- Best Illustrated Paper Award
- Best Graduate 3-Minute Thesis Award
(The awards committee reserves the right not to present an award in any given year. Non-winners will not be notified.)
2020 Award Submissions:
Award Submissions are being accepted through Sunday, March 29 2020.
Submissions can be made through the award submission site HERE.