The AWARD SUBMISSION PROCESS for the 50th Annual TTRA International conference is NOW CLOSED.
The Travel and Tourism Research Association awards program was developed to encourage and recognize excellence in the field of travel and tourism research and marketing. Entrants are judged on quality, originality, creativity, usefulness, results, and benefits to the travel and tourism industry.
Awards will be announced at the 2019 TTRA International Conference in Melbourne, Australia. Winners will be notified by Friday, May 17, 2019.
2019 Award Chair:
Dr. Carla Barbieri, North Carolina State University, email@example.com
2019 Award Opportunities:
Award opportunities for the 2019 TTRA International Conference include: (submission required)
- J. Desmond Slattery Award (Academic Award)
- Boeing Travel Research Grant (Academic Award)
- Shifflet Award for Research Excellence (Practitioner Award)
- Chapter Achievement Award
- Distinguished Researcher Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
These awards will be decided by committee members and awarded at the conference: (no submission is necessary)
- Charles R. Goeldner Article of Excellence Award
- Best Research Paper Award
- Best Illustrated Paper Award
- Best Graduate 3-Minute Thesis Award
(The awards committee reserves the right not to present an award in any given year. Non-winners will not be notified.)
2019 Award Submissions:
Award Submissions are no longer being accepted.