THE AWARDS SUBMISSION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED. THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
Awards will be announced at the 2018 TTRA Annual International Conference in Miami / Coral Gables, Florida, USA. Winners will be notified by Friday, May 11, 2018.
The Travel and Tourism Research Association awards program was developed to encourage and recognize excellence in the field of travel and tourism research and marketing. Entrants are judged on quality, originality, creativity, usefulness, results, and benefits to the travel and tourism industry.
2018 Award Co-Chairs:
Dr. Lori Pennington-Gray, University of Florida Eric Friedheim Tourism Institute, email@example.com
Dr. Carla Barbieri, North Carolina State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Award Opportunities:
Award opportunities for the 2018 International Conference include:
- J. Desmond Slattery Graduate Student Research Award (Academic Award)
- Keeling Dissertation Award (Academic Award)
- Travel Research Grant (Academic Award)
- Shifflet Award for Research Excellence (Practitioner Award)
- Chapter Achievement Award
- Distinguished Researcher Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
These awards will be decided by committee members and awarded at the conference: (no submission is necessary)
- Charles R. Goeldner Article of Excellence Award
- Best Research Paper
- Best Visual Paper
- Best Graduate Colloquium Paper
(The awards committee reserves the right not to present an award in any given year. Non-winners will not be notified.)