Are you longing to meet (safely!) face-to-face with your tourism colleagues and friends? Yearning for the opportunity to share experiences, ideas and solutions? Hoping to meet and learn from DMO professionals and other tourism experts? Then join us, November 3-5, in person for the 2021 CenStates Travel and Tourism Research Conference!
- Connect with Midwest travel and tourism professionals in person
- Explore marketing, research and development trends, tactics and tools
- Meet and learn from DMO colleagues and other tourism experts
- Experience real-life examples and case studies of recovery and change
CenStates Travel & Tourism Research Association, the Stoney Creek Hotel and St. Joseph CVB are fully committed to conducting a successful, productive and safe conference for all. We will adhere to the most up-to-date CDC-recommended practices at the time of the conference to create a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all attendees.
Register for the conference today!
The CenStates conference is known as the affordable, regional conference where attendees are open and willing to share with one another.
Discounts available for TTRA members but reasonable rates for all. Register below before October 8 for early bird discounts.
With so many uncertainties, CenStates is offering a full refund of your conference registration if you cancel your registration by October 25.
Wednesday, November 3
- 5:30 pm: Opening Reception
Thursday, November 4
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm: Program Sessions
- 4:00 – 7:00 pm: Walk the Talk
Friday, November 5
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm: Program Sessions
- Burning Both Ends – Managing Burnout in Your Career
- What Type of Research Should You Do
- Geolocation as a Tourism Strategy
- Public Health Plan for Safe Travel
- Research from National Parks
- Hot Topics – Round Table Discussions
- Walk the Talk – Case Study in Tourism Research
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Hands-On Destination Development
- Generational Research and Marketing
- Events Index Development
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
1201 N Woodbine Road
Saint Joseph, MO 64506
Overnight accommodations are an affordable $99 plus tax per night.
Make your reservations at the link below by October 8 to receive the special CenStates TTRA rate. Or call 1-800-659-2220 by October 8 and ask for the CenStates TTRA block.
Interested in Sponsorship?
CenStates TTRA works year‐around to engage travel professionals through informative newsletters, special projects, at the TTRA International Conference and at its popular CenStates Conference.
A sponsorship to the CenStates TTRA includes your company logo not only at the event and in the conference program, but year‐around in emails sent to 1,700 travel professionals and on the chapter’s web page.
Other benefits apply depending on what level and activity matches your market. Sponsorship opportunities are limited, so choose early! Here are the sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
Please contact Cathi Wineland for more information about the conference and sponsorship opportunities.