Thank you to everyone who helped support this year’s conference in Rapid City!
Please join us next year in Madison, Wisconsin on September 18-20, 2017 for the next CenStates TTRA Conference!
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
If you happened to miss the conference or attended and just want to refer back to some of the great information delivered by our panelists and speakers, we’ve provided them below.
- rapid city welcomes you – Julie Schmitz Jensen, RCCVB
- redefining the female traveler – Melissa Luebe, Meredith Travel Marketing
- next steps with business intelligence tools – Aaron Pickering, Simpleview
- the shared lodging economy – Ashley Garoutte, H2R Market Research
- the power of travel promotion – Jamie Faulkner Mageau, US Travel Assoc.
- managing the changing landscape of media usage – Bob Frohoff, MMGY Global
- measuring place-based investments – Amy Vaughan, IUPUI
- rapid city’s main street square – Dan Senftner, Destination Rapid City; Megan Whitman, Main Street Square
- managing the relevant content challenge – Mary Clare Davis, getsmartcontent
- disruption? what disruption? – Adam Sacks, Tourism Economics