Deadline to Apply: February 25, 2024
Organization/Company Name: MMGY Global - MMGY Travel Intelligence
Location: Kansas City Metropolitan Area
At MMGY Global, we believe nothing shapes your view of the world like travel. So every day, we share our clients’ stories from a perspective that inspires people to see the world differently. Our personalized service and strategy connect media, consumers and influencers across the globe, taking people to new places and changing their view for the better. At MMGY Global, we inspire people to go places.
We have an immediate opening for a Research Account Manager in our Overland Park, KS office. The Research Account Manager (RAM) reports directly to MMGY’s VP of Consumer Insights, with dotted-line reporting to the VP of Travel Performance Data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the primary contact for clients and other MMGY employees for all assigned research clients and/or projects
- Responsible for the profitable management of assigned client projects and relationships in line with organizational goals, including contracts/estimates, scope definition, project pricing, budgets, staff time commitments, billing, and receivables
- Provides excellent client service and ensures best-in-class quality of all deliverables, on-time delivery of same, and proactive solicitation of organic growth opportunities for all agency marketing channels
- Works closely with the data operations team on project methodology design, data collection strategies, data tabulation quality control, and report design
- Responsible for survey design, development of focus group moderator’s guides, and the structure, layout, and content of all client reports and deliverables using agency report templates and design standards
- RAMs typically present research findings to clients via phone, online/virtually, and in person in a manner consistent with the expectations of each client
- Coordinates project schedules with relevant departments and/or managers
- Collaborates, on a cross-functional basis, with other MMGY teams and brands, including, but not limited to, the data strategy, media strategy, and advertising account management teams
- Other duties as assigned by VP/Consumer Insights
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in market research, data analytics, trend-based tracking and analysis, or similar
- Experience in statistical modeling, data analytics, and data management tools, including SPSS and Microsoft Excel, strongly preferred
- Experience in the travel and/or tourism industries is a significant plus;
- Must be comfortable working autonomously – albeit within a defined structure and with appropriate support – and possess excellent attention to detail
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, adept at dealing with ambiguity, possess strong time management skills, and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Occasional travel required
- This is a Hybrid position – the candidate must be able to commute to the Overland Park, KS office 4 days per week.
- A 4-year BA/BS degree in market research, mathematics, statistics, or a related field is strongly preferred. A graduate degree is a plus.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. MMGY Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Who Are We? We’re a travel-obsessed collective of more than 600 people across the country and around the globe. And when we say we inspire people to go places, we mean ALL people. That’s why we’re focused on nurturing a workforce that’s as diverse as the places we visit — welcoming candidates of all ages, genders, and gender identities; ethnicities and religions; people of color; LGBTQIA+ people and their allies; working parents; veterans; and those with disabilities.